Wednesday, June 4, 2008

About Me ~ Goh Hen Yee

My name is Goh Hen Yee. I come from Johor Bahru. It can be said that this is my first time to write blog. This is a new challenge to us because we are first time doing the assignment in BLOG!!! Well, let's telling you more about me.

I have 2 younger brothers who are 18 and 13 years old. My hobbies are playing basketball and games. There is also nothing to do in Sg Long. So most of my times is in front of monitor, watching drama or NBA. My favourites teams of NBA are Lakers and Hornets. They always play an amazing game to me.

There is several website that I always visit:
Every time when there are any assignments need to do, i will use Google and Yahoo to search for the information. It is a MUST website that helps us to do our assignment, we can get the information needed from anywhere.

NBA.com is my first visited website every morning because i want to check out the result of each match. Now, the match comes to the FINALS which are Lakers vs Celtics. Tom365 is the website to let me to download the drama. It able to let me watching the show while downloading and the speed is very fast. When I was free, I will check the email which forward by my friends. Sometimes the picture or texts are damn funny and meaningful.

No comments: