Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hehe, is Me! Chinwei ^^

Hi, I am chin wei, 21years old, from Klang. Now study in utar accounting course Year 3 Sem 1. Hehe, this is my first blog, so it is very fresh to me. Normally i like to play computer game and watch movie in the house, but some time may feel very bored with stay in house. Therefore i will find some outdoor activities, like jogging, playing basket ball, swimming, and may go Shopping, KTV, and Cinema with my friends.

And beside that, my favourite was Taekwondo before, i love training, also love Sparing (fight) furthermore, i paticipated in sparing competition beforesince i want tried challenge myself. I really like that feel,very cool and very excited.

But after study in University, due to diffrent location, time problem, and exam stress, i have to give up my favourite. Hehe, That's why me become more and more fatty.

Everyday i put alot of time in online, i like to visit Friendster, malaysia forum “Cari”, cococomic, Msn, and recently,my friend has intro a web site to me, “Meetoto”
now it become my new favourite website.

I like visit Friendster because i can meet more new friend here. “Cari” because i can know more news, and funny thinking, when u need Dictionary Bahasa malayu, u also can go cari find, they hav build a online dictionary(Melayu, Chinese, English).Other than that,because it is malaysian website, therefore, you can change web site language.

Cococomic also my friend intro to me, you can watch the latest comic online
, but just cannot download, because the copy right problem. Msn? As every people know, msn is a mail box, so i will check my mailbox everyday. Lastly, meetoto, it is a small online game.Firstly u can create a charater, after that, you go to a place, you can hear many real people singing, all live sound, and if you confident to ur voice, you also can go up and sing for everyone.

My internet actvities sure relate to my 5 favourite webste, which are charting, visit forum, visit website, looking for new friend, download, check mail, and play game.^^

No comments: